Monday, May 6, 2013

Benefit Supper

Hi it's me again.

Lenora is happy to be at home. She is resting a lot but especially notices she can cope with boredom now that she is no longer at the hospital. I've noticed a slight change in the numb side of her face. I believe her mouth is beginning to respond a little better. That's good news! The sad thing is she is quite blind. Blind to the point she can see shapes and darker and lighter shades of light with her better eye but no more.. Lenora told Mom today that she didn't have as much pressure in her head as she's had for a long time! This confirms the changes I've been seeing. Praise The Lord!! I have hopes this release of pressure is the beginning of many more improvements!
Alright. On to the other reason for my update. Someone requested I post details about the Benefit supper planned for Sunday May 12. From 5-7pm. @ the Grandview community Hall. That's basically all I know so.. that's all I will tell you. The whole family including Lenora plan to be there!
Have yourself an amazing week and remember, God cares about the details in your life. He is not a distant God like many have painted Him up to be. Rather, He longs to walk hand in hand with you through life. If only you will say yes to Him!


The pic:
Lenora with her nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment