Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday noon

Hi friends;
  Her eyes aren't glazed quite as much as they were, she can talk clearer because her throat is mostly back to normal. She can't drink water yet but she can eat thickened liquids. That tube they inserted in her arm runs almost to her heart and eliminates the need for needles in her arms. She can talk a lot clearer and talked with Teresa on the phone for a while. That to me says a lot! If you want to visit her, please let one of her family members know (comment below) and we will do our best to let you know when is a good time to come so we don't overtire her with too many visitors. I don't think it's a problem at this point but I know many of you are making it a point to visit. We really appreciate your caring but please understand if we have to tell you another time would be better. :)  :(   I don't have word about the bone marrow test results yet but will post that when I do get word.  



No comments:

Post a Comment