Sunday, January 20, 2013

Slowly improving

Well, Lenora is a little stronger again. I took my brother and 2 youngest sisters into Winnipeg this morning. It hit me that I'm expecting her to be improving faster then she is. She is improving don't get me wrong. We still don't have tests back on the MRI they did yesterday. I attached a few pics of her. I asked her for a smile and she gave it her best shot :). She looks a lot better with her hair combed. Londa undid her braid and made 3 braids then braided them all together. Looked pretty neat! I miss Lenora. She did say she wasn't ready to come home though before they figure out what's wrong with her. Keep praying. She's far from well yet! Thanks for now. God bless you!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Justen! :)
    You're still beautiful, Lenora! <3
    And the little gal is pretty cute too! ;)
    I thank God for improvements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for updating! I'm praying she'll get well again!

    ReplyDelete