Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another good day without much news

Well it sounds like Lenora's face is slowly waking up. Her eyes still tire quickly and so she does prefer to listen to her Bible in audiobook form rather then read it. She told me she spends a lot of time emailing and facebooking because typing even a short message takes her a long timer to write. This problem with her eyesight is what she finds most frustrating of it all. Otherwise she's doing great spiritually and is real happy that her situation keeps improving.
Lenora did sit outside on the lawn in the sun today. I must admit I envy her.. But then I remember she can't go snowboarding in that kind of weather! Thank you for praying. I know God hears and is answering so lets praise Him for His goodness to us, to Lenora!!

No comments:

Post a Comment