Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lenora speaks for herself.

     Today Lenora went to a different hospital to get an MRI done. Hopefully tomorrow we will find out if the lump in her neck has changed. Hopefully it has shrunk. Maybe you remember I mentioned her vision being permanently damaged from the pressure in her head. Apparently its her optic nerve that's damaged. Time will tell whether the vitamins and other detox treatments will change that. At this point her eyesight is improving little if any or so it seems at least.. So keep praying for healing. God is hearing and answering prayers even though it seems slow at times. Isn't that the way we people are though? Always wanting everything right now!? I believe God's timing is perfect.
   Lenora's face is slowly 'thawing'! She's got her crooked smile back again.  ;)

Some of you have read Lenora's post on facebook, so this is for those of you who haven't but are interested in what she has to say for herself, here you go...

Sunday, March 3

Feeling the burn from sitting in the sun this afternoon! Now, many of you are wondering what I'm doing here in Juarez, Mexico.
  I see Dr Ricardo James (who, by the way, seems to be able to SEE what is wrong with you), get Chelation through IV, eat good food, sit in the sun :) , blood work, physical therapy, massage therapy, foot detox, beam ray, hyperbaric oxygen chamber, get pumped full of vitamins, learning Spanish (teasing nurses in the process :) , and visiting with the Amish, Old Colony Mennonites, none-denominationals, hillbillies, and others :) its interesting, to say the least.
  I'm really enjoying having my Grandparents as next door neighbors! Oh, and I'm walking by myself, though still weaving a little. I'm not nauseous anymore, YAY!!! only on natural 'medication'. I read a storybook chapter to Mom, and , I'm on Facebook! This is an answer to prayer, my eyes are improving!!!
  So there you have it, folks. And thanks again for all the prayers you've sent up on my behalf!  God is answering your prayers, though it seems slowly. That's another thing we really appreciate about this clinic, the staffr are all Christians, and are praying for me.
    Well, that's it for now..... Good night

P.S. I did find out today they are treating Lenora with hydrogen peroxide in gas form in the the hyperbaric chamber.

No comments:

Post a Comment