Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lenora is doing excellent

  Well, I was going to write more last night.. If I'd write down my excuses you wouldn't believe me anyway!
So here goes,,
  Lenora is continuing to improve. They're concentrating more on helping get her facial muscles wake up again. Sounds like they will be using various methods to help her gain back her smile and other movements she's slowly lost over the last several months. Among these is stimulation using mild electric shock. Massaging her face will also help. I haven't heard that someone volunteered to to this for her so I guess she will have to settle with massaging her own face!
   Winnipeg sent the information we were waiting for. Comparing the MRI's taken then and now, revealed the lump in Lenora's neck is definitely shriveling up. Hopefully things keep moving forward positively so she can come home before too long. We trust they will!
  Lenora's cousin and his wife stopped in to see her last night. He watched Lenora walk towards them and commented: "Who was it again we came to visit?" Apparently Lenora really is looking better. Not that I don't believe what Dad tells me only it sounds affirmative coming from someone else!!
   She is learning to walk normal again. Heel to toe instead of completely flat footed.

Continue praying for healing to her facial muscles ,her eyesight, and for the doctors as they make decisions. Thank God for the healing He has already given Lenora. You're prayers make a big difference!! May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment